Dura-Line is a leading international manufacturer and distributor of communication and energy infrastructure products and systems including conduit, cable-in-conduit, pipe, and accessories. At Dura-Line, we provide the “mission critical” elements of networks and infrastructure. We take that responsibility very seriously. Our experienced sales team and technical support staff, our commitment to product quality and availability, and our ongoing product innovation coupled with our unmatched industry experience give us the ability to support your specific installation needs, wherever you need us.
A unified system of Dura-Line products provides for protection and fast, safe installation of communication networks, power cables, and pressure pipe for a wide variety of markets, including:
- Telecommunications, including CATV networks
- Energy, including oil and gas gathering as well as and electrical transmission and distribution conduit
- Transportation networks including intelligent highways and street lighting
- Municipal and Industrial pipe for potable, waste, and process water and gases
- Enterprise and Data Networks for hospitals, universities, and industrial automation
- Irrigation systems, with both electrical controls/power supply and golf course / turf irrigation
- Geothermal energy
Dura-Line, headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee is the combination of two industry leaders, Arnco and Dura-Line. In 2011, Dura-Line added the manufacturing capability of Boreflex / Lamson Pipe. Our eight manufacturing US centers are strategically located close to our customers and are ISO 9001 registered.
Dura-Line Meets American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Provisions.
Duraline produces all of its pipe products in the United States. These products are compliant with the Buy American requirement of the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.