MicroTechnology is a forward-thinking, future-oriented technology that you can put in place today. As network infrastructure demands continue to grow, it becomes more important to better utilize the available space in your existing duct systems. Dura-Line MicroDucts and FuturePath allow for controlled growth of your network infrastructure, meeting bandwidth requirements as needed. With the multiple pathways in FuturePath, as your network grows, you will have available pathways without additional construction costs.
FuturePath Armored is used for applications where direct buried, rodent-proof or exposed cable trays for protection from potential mechanical damage. Available with stripes for identification and our super slick permanent lining.
- MicroDuct sizes include 12.7 mm and 8.5 mm to accomodate your fiber requirements.
- Configurations from single MicroDucts to 19 pathways will allow for rapid deployment of fiber today with permanent pathways in place for future growth.
A comprehensive line of Micro Accessories is available to complete your network. With our Enterprise End-to-End Solutions, Dura-Line offers micro couplers, cross-connect cabinets, splice closures, optical termination hardware and tools.
With so many different styles, configurations and sizes of FuturePath available, there is virtually no fiber optic project that could not benefit from the use of FuturePath in both reducing initial construction costs and future proofing the network. FuturePath can be used in every facet of the network build, and by utilizing the different versions it can easily be installed in almost any scenario.
With its many configurations, FuturePath can be utilized for expanding your network infrastructure, whether new or retrofit. MicroDuct(s) within FuturePath can be left open to accept a fiber optic cable in the future, for a cost effective way to add bandwidth. Crowded easements, both aerial and buried, can benefit from FuturePath for network expansion while requiring minimal space and disruption. When it comes to expanding your network, minimize expenditures and maximize capacity with FuturePath.
Enterprise Plenum Features:
- 12.7 mm and 8.5 mm and 5 mm MicroDuct sizes
- Fiber counts up to 144
- Configurations include 25-way, 24-way, 19-way, 12-way, 7-way, 4-way, 3-way or 2-way or single MicroDucts
- SILICORE™ super slick permanent lining allows for higher speed cable jetting and longer cable installs
- Internal ribs—reduced friction for longer, faster cable installs
- Lightweight and flexible
- Cable jetting equipment also available