Return Reels for Real Cash
Empty Reels Piling Up?
Want to earn some extra money?
Return Your Empty Reels for Cash!
Locate Reels • Earn Cash • Go Green
- Check for Steel Reels that meet Acceptable Guidelines
- Call Reel Return Coordinator for RA# 865-223-5087 or email
- All Reels will be inspected upon receipt. To receive credit, all Reels must meet Conditions of Return
- Unacceptable Reels will not receive credit
Acceptable Steel Reels for Reuse:
|Steel Reel with Steel Staves||Steel Reel with Steel Staves||
Steel Reel with Steel Staves and Double Arbor Plate
Acceptable Staves for Return:
Unacceptable Reels for Return:
|Flattened Flange||Cracked Weld|
|Bent Flange||Wooden Staves|
Details for Reel Return:
- Reels cannot have one or more of the following issues if a reel credit is to be issued:
- Bent, broken or flattened flanges (spokes)
- Bent, broken or missing staves
- Broken or cracked welds
- Reels with wooden staves
- Returned reels can be received assembled or disassembled (preferred) and all flanges and staves must be returned in good condition. Assembly hardware (clips, bolts, etc) does not need to be returned.
- Flanges for the 114” and 120” reels need to be shipped upright in a vertical bundle.
- Returned reels will be inspected and must meet above criteria for acceptable reels to receive credit.