UL Flex Duct
UL Flex Duct is a flexible PVC duct that eliminates the need for special preformed bends. Sizes 1/2" - 4" are UL listed, UV resistant, and offer excellent cable protection from ground line to meter/service box
- Non-metallic, liquid-tight flexible conduit
- UL listed for sizes 1/2" - 4" (1660, Type B)
- Sunlight (UV) resistant
- Flexible PVC: eliminates the need for special preformed bends
- Excellent cable protection from ground line to meter/service box
- Used for cable protection and above and below ground installation applications
- UL listed for use in continuous temperatures from 105°C (221°F) Dry, 60°C (140°F) Wet, or 80°C (176°F) Dry, 60°C (140°F) Wet, 70°C (158°F) oil resistant or less.
- Use fittings identified for Type B conduit or liquid-tight flexible metal conduit. FNMC-B is directly marked on non-metallic fittings that are intended for integral conduit.
Specifications and Shipping Info
Choose Conduit Size